A highly competent and versatile individual with strong business acumen and interpersonal skills.
Self-motivated and highly organised, I am able to manage my time extremely effectively to deliver
Marketing Executive – Jaguar Land Rover
- Responsible for defining and developing the Jaguar and Land Rover UK National media strategy,
planning, budget management (£30 million) and media deployment.
- Working collaboratively with the National Communications Manager to implement the UK marketing
campaigns, content and media as well as key agency partners.
- This role requires self-motivation, excellent communication skills, the ability to work under pressure and
strong business acumen and commercial attitude.
- Working with the National Communications Manager to deliver class-leading national communications in
all channels including brand activity, tactical campaigns and media partnerships for Land Rover UK.
- Responsibilities include budget planning, writing briefs, creative planning, creative reviews, attending
meetings, post campaign analysis and sharing results.
- Leading the creative agency team to develop the campaign strategy and associated creative assets.
- Ability to provide clear direction, a drive for results, attention to detail and project management were all
vital skills within this role.
Chartered Institute of Marketing Professional Diploma – Merit
Sheffield Hallam University
Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Business Studies – First Class