Job Title – Office Manager
Location – Alcester, B49
Salary –£20,000 – £25,000per annum
Duration – Permanent / Full Time
Sector – Administration
Arden Personnel is working exclusively with a lovely independent business based in Alcester who provide technical products to clients across the UK
As the Office Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Undertake the administration of the office to include:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post/emails and telephone calls in relation to service calls and updating the computer system.
- Ordering parts for machines through suppliers and keeping track of processes along with updating engineers and customers.
- Stock control to include booking in stock on arrival and updating engineers.
- Finance checks on new customer orders along with processing applications.
- Checking and processing invoices, along with matching payment orders.
- Run reports on revenue and update cash forecast
- Closing jobs down once the engineer has completed all works.
- Assist in arranging travel arrangements, flights, and hotels for the MD and engineers.
- Booking meeting with suppliers and customers
- Help with the organising of open days and events.
- Researching on new products so you are able to discuss the best product for the customer.
- Keeping on top of any renewal for the office with regards to insurance gas and electricity.
We are keen to speak to people about this Office Manager role with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a similar role.
- The ability to work on your own from time to time
- Ability to be able to organise and run a small office using your own initiative
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Able to be flexible for the business needs.
In return, the Office Manager will receive a salary of £20,000 – £25,000 pa plus an auto-enrolment pension scheme, 22 days leave plus bank holidays, free onsite parking and hours of work from 09.00-17.00 Monday-Friday.