Technical Support Engineer
in Daventry — £20000 per annum
Technical Support Advisor
Daventry • £20,000 • Permanent
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Advisor in the Daventry area. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a very successful company.
Day to day duties
• Provide telephone support to customers - diagnosing issues, advising next steps and offering solutions
• Ensuring the customer recieves the best experience
• Delivering a high quality end-to-end support service
• Providing technical product support to the office and field sales teams
• Delivering product training to the sales team
• Performing technical demonstrations to sales teams to show best practice
• Maintain technical resources
• Provide order processing support to the wider sales office team when required
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Technical Support Advisor role you will need to;
• Be IT literate MS Office
• Have excellent customer service skills and experience
• Hold a clean driving license and be willing to travel occasionally for some aspects of the job.
• Have worked in a similar environment automotive/manufacturing dealing with components
• Be solutions driven and pro-active
What’s on Offer?
As a Technical Support Advisor you will receive;
• 25 days holiday with shutdown over the Christmas period
• Free parking
• Opportunity to earn up to £20,000 with a potential bonus scheme after training
• Working hours: Mon – Thurs 8.30am – 5.00 pm (1-hour lunch) and
Friday 8.30 am – 4.30 pm (30-minute lunch)
• The opportunity to work within and fast-paced company
Apply for this role
To apply for this Technical Support Advisor role please click the apply button. Job reference
LF-1546. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.