A conscientious and professional experienced media buying and planning manager, with extensive
experience in offline and online media including Google Analytics, Adwords and Facebook.
Organised and optimistic individual, whose thorough and precise approach to projects has yielded
• Project management
• Campaign planning
• Content creation
• Digital campaign including PPC, Social Media
• Media buying
• SEO, SEM and SMM
• Website development
Marketing Manager, Manufacturing Company, Redditch
August 2019- Current
- Managing customer online orders and queries
- Developing the website
- Supporting the sales team using online metrics
- Producing material for print and online.
- I am responsible for the online communication of the sales team and providing day to day customer service support.
- My role involves me leading the content creation and executing projects solely with regular updates to the management team on budgets, spends and opportunities.
Media Planning and Buying Manager
August 2015- July 2019
- Industry knowledge and capabilities with TGI, DDS, Ad-dynamix, DFA,
- Clipshare, Mediatel, Touchpoints, Hitwise & Rajar.
- The ability to interpret client briefs and plan media that is appropriate for the budget and nature of the project.
- ? Producing internal and external campaigns to deliver messaging
? Negotiate rates with media suppliers and client contracts
? Manage multiple teams skills to achieve and present creative proposals
? Implement, optimise and analyse online and offline campaigns.
? Analyse data against historical and market trends.
I manage four clients with an annual ROI over £300,000, managing the campaign including copywriting marketing materials, updating the website to track campaign profitability and ensuring the creative is adaptive to multiple advertising placements. Including outdoor posters, buses, London underground posters and press print.