Pro-active and conscientious Executive Assistant with over 25 years’
experience gained across a wide range of industries and public sector organisations.
- Saved over £100k bringing a major new build project back on track
- Created & managed events with budgets ranging from £10k to $5m
- Enforced new board report and meeting governance, improving business productivity
- Complex travel itineraries and visa processes
- Event Planning, sourcing, organisation and management
- Research and analysis skills
- Board meeting scheduling; minuting; issuing action reminders; report
- submission scheduling and collation;
- Customer complaint handling – ownership and resolution
- Creative networker – Builds credibility and trust with colleagues of all levels
- Strong organisational and planning skills, pays close attention to detail
- Adaptable working style according to Directorial preference
- Experienced in online and excel based expense systems.
- Confident minute taker – directly onto a laptop to ensure swift turnaround and issue.
- Strong office skills – Outlook/Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Concur/SharePoint
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team without supervision