A multi-skilled engineer with a superb track record of managing complex projects in several countries in the last20 years. Sales teams member for several different kind of markets. With a strong process engineeringbackground, able to manage stakeholder expectations and taking initiatives and full responsibility for the deliveryof project milestones, objectives and deadlines. Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energised, result oriented, seekinga role in relation with customers
Where do they live?
This candidate lives in Alcester, Warwickshire and would like to work in this area and local surrounding areas.
What salary are they looking for?
Seeking a salary of approximately £35,000 per annum
What skills do they hold?
- Good analytical, problem-solving, prioritisation and decision-making skills.
- Great attention to detail
- In relation with Contractors and Suppliers to get accurate offers to support Proposals and Sales teamsfor ensuring
- Project budget and Customer Change Requests costs accuracy to win projects and CCRs.
- Proven ability to achieve strict deadlines, meet financial and technical targets and surpassexpectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong documentation & report writing.
- Proficient and experienced in the use of various software:
- Auto CAD, Vectorworkso, SAP. Microsoft Project and Office, Project Center (Durr Group Project Management Specific tool), Fluent in English and French (mother tongue)
For more information on this candidate or to view a CV, please contact us on 01789 532220 or 01527 911700
You can also email email@example.com or click on the “book candidate” button below.