An innovative and highly motivated Multi-Client agent, who’s passion is providing excellent customer service.
Salary Expectations: £18,000 per annum
Driving License? Full driving license will travel upto 30 minutes from Studley
Last Position: Multi-Client Agent
I am regularly described as forward thinking, my friends and colleagues would also portray me as assertive and self-driven. I have
gained over 3 years of working experience in customer service centred positions, while also recently completing my Level 2 customer service Diploma with City & Guilds. I am accustomed to working well within a fast paced work environment and feel comfortable performing multiple tasks. My current position has helped me to develop excellent time management skills, something I demonstrate daily by prioritising my workload based on importance and deadlines.
Skills & Abilities
- Problem Solver
- Ability to succeed both within a team and self-motivated
- Fast Learner
- Highly Computer Literate
- Providing alternative solutions tailored to clients’ needs
- Working in fast-paced environments and staying calm under pressure
- Introduced key triage questions for use when logging calls for certain contractors in order to decrease the amount of declines the desk was experiencing. This decreased by 27% and saved the engineers time and company money. This was shown through multiple reports by our Account Manager.
- Promoted to new contract giving me responsibility for running weekly reports and coordinating external visits with our clients. After liaising with sites I am able to offer alternative solutions that are suitable for all involved.
In our candidate’s last role, responsibilities included
To provide key admin support involving processing and dispatching of reactive/planned maintenance tasks to the appropriate engineers. This also includes an additional responsibility of our newest contract. I help maintain the data and ensure all works are attended to within agreed SLA’s.
Previous roles have included Customer Services, Waitressing and working as a backstage dresser for fashion shows. All of these have involved a high level of Customer Service.
Not the candidate you are looking for? Get in touch now and we can speak to you about other candidates registered, or take a look here for more candidates registered with Arden Personnel.