A motivated, efficient PA looking for a new permanent opportunity in the Redditch and local surrounding areas.
Salary Expectations: £27,000 per annum
Driving License? Full driving license
Highest level of Education: EDI Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business & Administration (QCF)
Last Position: PA
An extremely motivated, highly experienced, efficient PA with extensive experience within a Global organization, with the ability to work as an individual and be part of a team.
Handling sensitive and confidential information on a daily basis, working to tight deadlines, and prioritising heavy work schedules.
An excellent team player working at Senior Management Level, along with a flexible approach to everyday tasks.
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal/written)
- Strong IT skills (Including MS Word, Outlook PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & achieve results
- Works well under pressure
- Exemplary Time management skills
Our candidate lives in redditch and drives and would travel up to 20 minutes from Redditch. Currently on £27k our candidate is looking for the same salary or above with good holidays and pension. Currently completing all PA duties ie. managing diaries, scheduling meetings, taking minutes, admin support, invoices and expenses with a lot of travel expenses. They have been made redundant and is now looking for a new permanent opportunity. In their last role they helped set up a new business and the new processes. Always happy to help and a great willingness to learn.
Also in their last role our candidate had the following responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive secretarial support to the Site Leader, Operations team, VP/GM
- Complex diary management
- Arrange European and international travel
- Prepare Monthly Report Information
- Attend monthly meetings for Management Team, Operations Team – take minutes, prepare
- Preparation of PowerPoint Presentations
- Arrange conferences – internal/external
- Typing – letters, reports email
- Organise Visas for overseas travel
- Liaise with members of the Management team, customers/subsidiaries
- Arranging meetings, conference calls for the Operations team
- Assist incoming visitors into the business with travel arrangements etc.
- Prepare weekly metrics into Excel spreadsheet
- Attend daily tiered meetings and report back actions to admin team
- Report daily HSE observations within admin area and assist with closure of actions
- 5S Auditor- carry out monthly audit within facility on specified area
- Assist the Site Leader on a day to day basis with any activities required across the business following
a daily meeting to review priorities
- Daily use of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint packages
- HOS – Act as Key Administrator for the HOS Steering team
- Coaching admin team members
- Reception cover for holiday, sickness etc., dealing with visitors into the company
Not the candidate you are looking for? Get in touch now and we can speak to you about other candidates registered, or take a look here for more candidates registered with Arden Personnel.