I am an energetic, self-motivated, confident and professional individual with 27 years’ experience leading & motivating large teams of Supervisors, Team Leaders & Operators in a fast-paced environment. I pride myself in my ability to instill vision to achieve company goals and surpass production expectations whilst maintaining Safety, Quality and Voice of Customer through total Quality management. I am an effective communicator and motivator with a proven track record of implementing change successfully and efficiently, based on a thorough understanding of engineering processes, new product launches and lean manufacturing techniques.
- Reduction of BAV423-001NSM Bottle from a Cradle – Grave baseline cycle time of 203 days to 88 days a 57% improvement resulting in £20k inventory improvement.
- Reduction of BAV417-002 Taurus Bottle from a Cradle – Grave cycle time of 310 days to107 days a 65% improvement resulting in £29.5k inventory improvement.
- Reduction of MAD479-001Solenoid valve from a Cradle – Grave cycle time of 110 days to 67 days a 39% improvement resulting in £7.5K of inventory improvements
- 2012 Line speed reduction of MAC288-001 JT cooler, Reduction of 50% headcount, rebalancing the line to a new TAKT, creating new STW for all operations, introducing new TPM schedules on each new role and redesigning the JT room for improved flow with a smaller team
- 2018 Line speed increase to meet new TAKT time, line increased production by 45% with no increase in head count, New introduction of material reducing yield issues by 70%
- S2018 Further Line rate increase to meet new TAKT timeline increased production by another 27% with no increase in head count. This was achieved by continuous improvement activities and reducing the footprint of the product.