HR Administrator looking for part time temporary employment.
Salary Expectations: £9,000 per annum (part time)
Highest Education: A Level currently waiting to study a degree in HR and Business management
Driving License? Full license, will travel up to 30 minutes
Last Position: Waitress
I am currently looking to move from hospitality into more admin/secretarial work due to the fact that I am starting a degree in HR and Business management in September. Therefore, I am looking for a part time job which would compliment my studies and build on my office skills. From September I will be starting university, however I am going to be living at home so can be flexible with working hours, but most important for me is that I can’t commit to anything that would require me to work over about 24 hours weekly.
- Great knowledge is all areas of customer service including working a till, taking orders, serving food as well as checking in guests and providing an all-round helpful and efficient service.
- Experienced in working behind a bar, serving drinks during many weddings and large events.
- Good office skills, confident talking to customers over the phone, knowledge of taking payments and refunds via phone, good IT skills.
Unpaid work experience
Worked as part of media and communications department, activities included:
- Writing an article for their website concerning impact of time spend outdoors on youth mental wellbeing -https://www.groundwork.org.uk/Sites/youthhub/pages/escaping-revision
- Helped control social media platforms- planning and scheduling posts as well as advertising upcoming events.
- Writing up transcripts of interviews.
- Year 11 young leaders (mentoring and helping students from younger years).
- Bronze Duke of Edinburgh award.
- Took part in the school’s legacy challenge whereby I had to do volunteering, learn a new skill, assist with fundraising and take part in an extra-curricular activity to achieve an award.
Not the candidate you are looking for? Get in touch now and we can speak to you about other candidates registered, or take a look here for more candidates registered with Arden Personnel.