Salary Expectations: £10,000 per annum / £8.00 per hour (temporary roles)
Driving License? Full license, will travel up to 30 minutes
Highest Level of Education: Currently studying BA (Hons) Human Resource Management (with placement year)
Last Position: Maintenance engineer
A 3rd year Human Resource Management student on track to achieve a 2:1 honours degree from Aston University. With 1 years’ experience working at Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains within the HR Department, I’m now looking to further develop my skills alongside my final year of study.
Education and Qualifications
- Aston University (Birmingham): September 2017- July 2021
- BA (Hons) Human Resource Management (with placement year)
- Honours degree accredited by the CIPD.
- Broad range of modules allowed for development of skills in a number of essential business areas including: Accounting, Operations and Economics.
- 1st class achieved in modules including: Introduction to HRM, Skills for HRM, Operations Management and Introduction to Accounting.
- Level 2 Certificate in HR and Employment Law: May 2020- Present
Currently studying towards this online certificate
- Level 5 Chartered Management Institute Award: July 2019
Award in personal development as a manager and leader.
- IT- Competent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Office
- Languages – Higher qualifications in Spanish
- First Aid- St. Johns Ambulance first aid certificate (2017)
Our candidate is looking for a part time position to work flexibly alongside her studies. IT competent and very willing to learn in a new position our candidate has got a lot to offer. With experience at Mercedes AMG as their placement, they are confident that they could be an asset to any company.
Not the candidate you are looking for? Get in touch now and we can speak to you about other candidates registered, or take a look here for more candidates registered with Arden Personnel.