Have you been made redundant and don’t really know which way to turn?
If you are unfortunately going through a redundancy or have recently been made redundant, our Associate, Karen Moore Dip Coaching, ACCT, FIRP, has a tailored ‘Coping with Redundancy’ Coaching course to help to support you during this unsettling time.
These 4 x 1 hour Coaching Sessions will help you to:-
- Re-position yourself
- Devise an action plan
- Focus on your options
- Explore new avenues
- Increase your confidence
- Understand what is important to you – with exercises on your strengths and values
Plus the Career Workshop covering:-
- CV appraisal and guidance
- How to write a compelling cover letter
- Job board and social media tips
- Dos and don’ts when applying for a job
- Preparing for the interview with example competency based questions
- Presenting yourself at interview
- Assessment Centre – what to expect and example questions
For further information please call the office on 01789 532220 or email email@example.com
***Early Bird Offer***
Book one of our coaching packages before 26th February 2021 and get the package for £250 instead of the normal £300 !! This includes 4 x 1 hour coaching sessions with Karen.
You will also receive a free CV and cover letter appraisal and a free copy of “Get That Job!” book which Karen helped to co-author. With this alongside the coaching you will be able to find that perfect job!