Legionella Risk Assessor
Cambridge • Permanent • Full Time 40 hours per week • £26,000 plus package
Arden Personnel are recruiting for a Legionella Risk Assessor in Cambridge
Day to day duties are as follows:
- Represent the business in a professional manner, offering technical advice and support to customers and colleagues.
- Complete Consultancy Tasks on time, in accordance with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and in line with our Integrated Management System, Service Standards Manual, BS8580:1 2019, industry guidelines and customer specifications.
- Liaise effectively with customers and colleagues by phone, email, letter and in person.
- Work to agreed schedules and communicate effectively with Field Manager regarding over or under running tasks.
- Complete complex H&C surveys (including spa baths and process water systems), site risk assessments and reports (including Early Warning Reports), with support from more experienced colleagues where necessary.
- Actively work towards a Consultancy Role, defined as a Risk Assessor with skills in all three Consultancy Service delivery areas (H&C, HTMand Cooling).
- Take responsibility for identifying own training needs and help to train and mentor colleagues where necessary for their and your own personal development.
- Ensure that the tablet is used effectively to accurately record travel, start and finish times.
- Keep issued work equipment in good order and in calibration.
- Undertake any other tasks as requested by your Field Manager and deemed consistent with your role, including attendance at bi-monthly meeting (including signing for training).
The Successful Legionella Risk Assessor must have the following skills/experience
- Must have proven experience in the sector
- You will be an experienced risk assessor
- You will ideally hold City and Guilds or equivalent
- You will live in or around Cambridge and be happy with regional as well as some national travel when required
What’s on offer for the successful Legionella Risk Assessor
- Salary £26,000
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension and Healthcare
- Company vehicle (car or van)
- Travel time paid except the 1st and last 30 minutes of each day
Apply for this role:
To apply for this Legionella Risk Assessor role please click the apply button. Job reference NW-1801. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.