Alcester • Permanent • Full Time 37.5 hours per week • up to £21,000 per annum DOE
Arden Personnel are recruiting for an Accounts Administrator based in Alcester. Below are the details of the role including day to day duties and the must haves for skills and experience. If you think you are suitable for this role you can click on the apply button and a consultant will be in touch with you.
Day to day duties are as follows:
- Weekly payroll for approx. 30 staff: including checking and collating timesheets, RTI, pension and payments, CVS charges, and year-end.
- Personnel admin (weekly staff): including offer letters/contracts for new starters, create files and staff info packs, DBS and driving licence checks, ID badges.
- Sales Ledger: raise sales invoices for Estimators, print out all reactive maintenance invoices and collate all paperwork. Scan in all final account paperwork and update spreadsheets with all final accounts. Do month end and run various reports and statements.
The Successful Accounts Administrator must have the following skills/experience
- Must have previous Accounts Admin experience
- Experience in payroll, personnel admin and sales ledger
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must have own transport due to location
- Experience in the construction sector is desirable
What’s on offer for the successful Accounts Administrator
- Salary up to £21,000 per annum
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private health care
- Contributed pension
Apply for this role:
To apply for this role please click the apply button. Job reference NM-1793. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To see further roles via Arden Personnel please click here
If you are a candidate looking for new opportunities and would like to feature on our website please call us on 01789 532220 or contact us via live chat.