Service Engineer – Delta
London • Salary to £45,000 DOE • Permanent
Our client is a highly reputable BEMS Services Contractor who pride themselves on quality of work, honesty and being an understanding employer. They are looking for a Service Engineer to join their team. This role would suit someone who has solid industry experience as an engineer and now looking for a business who look after their staff and can be valued.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- To attend sites as required to service Delta control systems, carry out Small Works Projects or Remedial Works.
- To carry out control panel modifications and installations as required.
- To advise clients on potential improvements and recommendations for their system.
- To have regular communication with the Service Coordinators to ensure all aspects of works are dealt with in a timely manner and no element gets overlooked. To engage in each afternoon’s Daily Catch Up process, whereby you discuss your day’s work with your own Coordinator, along with ensuring you are fully briefed on the next day’s requirements.
- To attend Call Outs and Breakdowns as required.
- To submit daily service reports detailing works carried out and any recommendations or remedial items needed, ensuring part numbers, time needed and any other relevant information is provided to enable the administration team to produce the required quotation.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for our Service Engineer role:
- A level of technical and commercial astuteness
- You must have a high level of technical knowledge of Delta.
- You must be familiar with Orcaview, OrcaWEB, EntelliWeb along with delta controller platforms themselves.
- A highly proactive, self-motivated and flexible approach to duties
- Capable of working on own initiative and as an effective team member
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Competent ICT capabilities in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
What’s on Offer?
- Base salary up to £45,000
- Company vehicle with personal use
- Working hours Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm
- Travel paid door to door
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Callout 1 in 4 – excellent rates
- Ongoing training and progression in a genuine business
Apply for this role:
To apply for this role please click the apply button. Job reference NW-1792. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To see further roles via Arden Personnel please click here
If you are a candidate looking for new opportunities and would like to feature on our website please call us on 01789 532220 or contact us via live chat.