Domestic Electrical Testing Engineer
Midlands • Salary £27,000 – £34,000 DOE • Permanent •
Our client is a medium sized specialist Electrical Contractor who pride themselves on quality of work, stability and progression. They are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team. This role would suit someone who has solid industry experience as an engineer and now looking for a business who look after their staff and can be valued.
As an Electrical Engineer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Working on a range of domestic sites.
- Carrying out a range of maintenance, servicing, testing, install on a range of electrical systems.
- Working mobile across the Midlands
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for our Electrical Engineer role:
- You will be an experienced electrical engineer with a number of years working experience.
- You will hold relevant electrical qualifications.
- You will have experience in testing
- You will be happy with travel throughout the Midlands
What’s on Offer? As an Electrical Engineer, you will receive;
- Base salary to £35,000+ DOE
- Company van with personal use
- Working hours Monday – Friday
- Annual leave plus bank holidays
- Overtime available dependant on your needs at lucrative rates
- Ongoing progression in a genuine business