Fire and Security Engineer
Midlands • Salary £27,000 – £35,000 DOE • Permanent •
Our client is a medium sized specialist Fire and Security Contractor who pride themselves on quality of work, stability and progression. They are looking for a Fire and Security Engineer to join their team. This role would suit someone who has solid industry experience as an engineer and now looking for a business who look after their staff and can be valued.
As a Fire and Security Engineer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Working on a range of commercial sites including leisure and education.
- Carrying out a range of commissioning, maintenance works (planned and reactive, fault finding, diagnostics etc) on a variety of fire, intruder, cctv and access systems.
- Working mobile across the Midlands
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for our Fire and Security Engineer role:
- You will be an experienced fire and security engineer with a number of years working experience.
- You will hold relevant electrical/fire qualifications.
- You will have experience working on fire, security, access, intruder, cctv systems.
- You will be happy with travel throughout Midlands
What’s on Offer? As a Fire and Security Engineer, you will receive;
- Base salary to £35,000+ DOE
- Company van with personal use
- Working hours Monday – Friday
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Overtime available dependant on your needs at lucrative rates
- Ongoing progression in a genuine business