Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Application SupportRedditch •£22-30,000 DOE • Permanent •
An exciting new opportunity to join a well-established company.This position is a full-time role, working 37.5 hours per week.
Day to Day Duties• Prioritising, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues• Logging incidents in detail, keeping records updated and documenting resolutions• Preparing and setting up new data onto internal systems• Installing and upgrading existing customer systems• Supporting internal staff with desktop support issues• Part of the role will be to investigate data that is stored within a Microsoft SQL server database• Escalating and reporting issues
The Successful ApplicantTo be considered for our Application Support role you will need to;
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Good general knowledge of IT.
- Understanding of networks, VPN connections, Microsoft products both server, and desktop applications.
- Basic to Good understanding of SQL.
- Must be able to write basic TSQL and be willing to increase knowledge of this.
- Punctual, professional and motivated.
- Having an existing knowledge of supply chain is desirable, but not essential
What’s on Offer?
- As an Application Support you will receive;
- Shift pattern Monday to Friday is: 0700-15.00, 9.00-17.00 , 11.00-19.00pm
- A comprehensive training programme and continued development opportunities
- A fantastic working environment and atmosphere.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues
Apply for this roleTo apply for our Application Support role go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference NW-1772