London • Salary to £44000 DOE • Permanent •
Our client is a reputable HVAC Contractor who pride themselves on quality of work, honesty and being an understanding employer. They are looking for a Refrigeration Engineer to join their team. This role would suit someone who has solid industry experience as an engineer and now looking for a business who look after their staff and can be valued.
As a Refrigeration Engineer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Working on a range of commercial sites, largely blue chip clients.
- Carrying out a range of maintenance works (planned and reactive, fault finding, diagnostics etc) on a variety of HVAC equipment and AC units.
- Working mobile across South East region.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for our Refrigeration Engineer role:
- You will be an experienced air conditioning engineer with a number of years working experience.
- You will hold F Gas.
- You will be happy working across London, Home Counties area.
What’s on Offer? As a Refrigeration Engineer, you will receive;
- Base salary up to £44,000
- Company van or car with personal use
- Working hours Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm
- Travel paid door to door
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Unlimited overtime available dependant on your needs at lucrative rates
- Ongoing training and progression in a genuine business