Head Of Land, Planning and Sales
Evesham • £60,000 – £65,000 • Permanent • Full-Time •
Our client is a highly reputable housing association who pride themselves on being modern, dynamic and flexible in their business approach. They are looking to recruit a Head of Land, Planning and Sales to join their team at a well-established office in Evesham.
- This is a key position in which you will be responsible for land acquisition to service both the Groups short and long-term strategic needs.
- Your skills in identifying, negotiation and securing land will support new business opportunities.
- Your role will extend to managing a sales and marketing programme ensuring targets are achieved.
- As Head of Service and a member of the leadership team, you will promote the Groups business plan, ensure the business are fully compliant with internal audits and maintain high standards of probity.
The Successful Applicant:
- To be successful in this role you are required to possess a relevant degree along with recent experience in a similar Land and Planning role.
- With proven experience of working to deadlines and managing budgets, you will have excellent communication and leadership skills as well as knowledge and experience working in partnership with Homes England and other key stakeholders.
- An understanding of grant funding will be preferable.
- You will also need to be IT competent.
What’s on Offer?• Salary of up to £65,000• Permanent Full Time• Generous annual leave entitlement• Various perks and incentives
For other vacancies please visit Arden Personnel at www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk and on all social media applications. Arden Personnel are committed to finding you your next position, we will help you find your perfect opportunity. We aim to contact successful applicants within 24 hours, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours if it may mean that your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may have other opportunities that would suit you.
We recruit in the following sectors:
Commercial – Administration, Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, HR and IT
Building Services – Operational Management, Engineering/Facilities Management & Electrical, Supervisory, Contract & Project Management, Business Development, Senior Level
Manufacturing – Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing
The areas Arden Personnel recruit in are:
Alcester, Redditch, Studley, Bidford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Evesham, Broadway, Pershore, Moreton-in-Marsh, Bromsgrove, Chipping Camden, Warwick, Leamington Spa and Henley-in-Arden.