Mechanical CAD Design Engineer
Alcester • Permanent • Full Time • £30,000 – £50,000 DOE Plus package
My client is a very well established HVAC Mechanical and Electrical Contractor who work nationwide on a range of commercial contracts and projects carrying out full design, installation and commissioning works.
They pride themselves on being down to earth and are looking for a hardworking and passionate Mechanical CAD Design Engineer who has a flexible approach to work and able to
The Successful candidate for the Mechanical CAD Design Engineer:
- Designing HVAC mechanical systems.
- The role will be office based but you will be required to attend project meetings and to carry out site surveys, liaising with client from project start to finish.
- Produce estimates for a variety of projects. This will include specifying plant and obtaining a selection sheet and quotes from suppliers.
- Produce drawings to indicate system design.
Key Skills Required:
- Qualified within the building services industry (HVAC) as a design engineer.
- You will be experienced in design, CAD and estimating.
- Mechanical HVAC experience.
- You will be based within daily travelling distance to Alcester.
- Self motivated and able to work independently and use initiative.
- The company are open to experience level and would be happy to look at graduates/newly qualified design engineers through to senior level design engineers.
What’s On Offer?
- Salary £30,000 – £55,000 Dependant on experience.
- Company vehicle option
- Ongoing progression – They would like the successful candidate to eventually head up the design division.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Apply for this role:To apply for our Mechanical CAD Design Engineer role please click the apply button. Job reference NW1717 If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For other vacancies please visit Arden Personnel at www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk and on all social media applications. Arden Personnel are committed to finding you your next position, we will help you find your perfect opportunity. We aim to contact successful applicants within 24 hours, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours if may mean that your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may have other opportunities that would suit you.
We recruit in the following sectors:Commercial – Administration, Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, HR and ITBuilding Services – Operational Management, Engineering/Facilities Management & Electrical, Supervisory, Contract & Project Management, Business Development, Senior LevelManufacturing – Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing
The areas Arden Personnel recruit in are:Alcester, Redditch, Studley, Bidford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Evesham, Broadway, Pershore, Moreton-in-Marsh, Bromsgrove, Chipping Camden, Warwick, Leamington Spa and Henley-in-Arden.