Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Commercial Gas and Air Conditioning Engineer
Maidstone • Permanent • Full Time • £40,000
My client is a very well established Mechanical Contractor who work across the Kent and London area on a range of commercial and domestic sites carrying out full maintenance and servicing works.
They pride themselves on being down to earth and are looking for a hardworking and passionate Commercial Gas and AC Engineer to join their Maidstone team.
The Successful candidate for the Commercial Gas and Air Conditioning Engineer:
- Working on a variety of contracts and will involve work such as:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, servicing and fault finding on a range of commercial boilers, AC units and systems.
- Working on commercial sites including hotels, shopping centres, public buildings and more.
Key Skills Required:
- You will be an experienced engineer and hold commercial gas as well as ideally F Gas
- You will be experienced in carrying out servicing and maintenance works and worked on commercial sites.
- You will be based in the Maidstone area.
What’s On Offer?
- Salary £40,000 plus package
- Company vehicle
- Travel paid door to door
- Overtime available at lucrative rates
- Ongoing progression
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising
Apply for this role:To apply for our Multi Skilled Gas and AC Engineer role please click the apply button. Job reference NW1716 If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For other vacancies please visit Arden Personnel at www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk and on all social media applications. Arden Personnel are committed to finding you your next position, we will help you find your perfect opportunity. We aim to contact successful applicants within 24 hours, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours if may mean that your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may have other opportunities that would suit you.
We recruit in the following sectors:Commercial – Administration, Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, HR and ITBuilding Services – Operational Management, Engineering/Facilities Management & Electrical, Supervisory, Contract & Project Management, Business Development, Senior LevelManufacturing – Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing
The areas Arden Personnel recruit in are:Alcester, Redditch, Studley, Bidford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Evesham, Broadway, Pershore, Moreton-in-Marsh, Bromsgrove, Chipping Camden, Warwick, Leamington Spa and Henley-in-Arden.