Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Fire and Security Supervisor
London • Salary £38,000+ DOE • Permanent •
Our client is one of the UKs largest and most reputable Facilities Management Contractor who pride themselves on quality of work, stability and progression. They are looking for a Fire and Security Supervisor to join their team. This role would suit someone who has solid industry experience as an engineer and now looking for a business who look after their staff and can be valued.
As a Fire and Security Supervisor, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Leading and supervising a team of fire and security engineers.
- Client liaison.
- Commercial sites, largely blue chip clients.
- Maintenance works (planned and reactive, fault finding, diagnostics etc) on a variety of fire, intruder, cctv and access systems.
- Working mobile across London.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for our Fire and Security Supervisor role:
- You will be an experienced fire and security engineer/supervisor with a number of years working experience.
- You will hold relevant electrical/fire qualifications.
- You will have experience working on fire, security, access, intruder, cctv systems.
- You will be happy with travel throughout London.
What’s on Offer? As a Fire and Security Supervisor, you will receive;
- Base salary £38,000+ DOE
- Company van with personal use
- Working hours Monday – Friday
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Ongoing progression in a genuine business