Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Mechanical Engineer – Pumps
Manchester • Salary to £32000 DOE • Permanent •
Our client is a reputable engineering business who pride themselves on quality of work, honesty and being an understanding employer. They are looking for a Mechanical pump Engineer to join their team. This role would suit someone who has solid industry experience as an engineer and now looking for a business who look after their staff and can be valued.
As a Mechanical Pump Engineer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Working on a range of commercial sites, largely blue chip clients.
- Carrying out a range of works on mechanical equipment namely pumps and motors and associated.
- Working mobile across North West region.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for our Mechanical Pump Engineer role:
- You will be an experienced and qualified mechanical engineer with a number of years working experience.
- You will have previous experience working on pumps/motors, stripping pumps, digging trenches etc
- You will live in the North West region and work across the region.
What’s on Offer? As a Mechanical Pump Engineer, you will receive;
- Base salary up to £32,000
- Company van or car with personal use
- Working hours Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm
- Travel paid door to door
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Unlimited overtime available dependant on your needs at lucrative rates
- Ongoing training and progression in a genuine business