Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Commercial Catering/Refrig Engineer
Manchester • Salary to £32000 DOE • Permanent •
Our client is a reputable Catering Contractor who pride themselves on quality of work, honesty and being an understanding employer. They are looking for a Catering Engineer to join their team. This role would suit someone who has solid industry experience as an engineer and now looking for a business who look after their staff and can be valued.
As a Catering Engineer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Working on a range of commercial sites, largely blue chip clients.
- Carrying out a range of maintenance works (planned and reactive, fault finding, diagnostics etc) on a variety of catering equipment.
- Working mobile across the North West
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for our Catering Engineer role:
- You will be an experienced catering engineer with a number of years working experience.
- You must have experience working on commercial dishwashers.
- You will hold F Gas and ideally also hold COMCAT 1, 2, 3 and 5 although Comcat isn’t essential.
- You will be happy with travel throughout the North West
What’s on Offer? As Catering Engineer, you will receive;
- Base salary up to £32000
- Company van with personal use
- Working hours Monday – Friday
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Unlimited overtime available dependant on your needs at lucrative rates
- Ongoing progression in a genuine business