Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
HVAC Design Manager
Hemel Hempstead • Salary £45,000 – £60,000 DOE • Permanent •
Our client is a reputable HVAC Contractor who pride themselves on quality of work, honesty and being an understanding employer. They are looking for a Design Manager to join their team. This role would suit someone who has built a solid career in HVAC/Mechanical Design and proven experience of managing a team and department.
As a Design Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Responsible for the design, tendering and cost control of mechanical HVAC projects.
- Generating detailed design for Building Services projects including HVAC, Hot and Cold Water supply, Water systems, Boiler/Plant Rooms.
- Managing a small team of designers.
- Managing the design department which is turning over £9 million per year.
- Liaising with clients, consultants, architects, suppliers and sub contractors
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for our Design Manager role:
- You will have experience in HVAC systems, controls, water systems, dx splits, controls, close control cooling, VRV, heat recovery ventilation, fan coils, air supply and extract etc.
- You will be an experienced designer within this sector.
- You will have management experience
- Fantastic computer skills, engineering, CAD/Autocad/Revit
- You will be local to Hemel Hempstead.
What’s on Offer? Design Manager, you will receive;
- Base salary £45,000 – £60,000 DOE
- Working hours Monday – Friday
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Pension and healthcare
- Ongoing progression in a genuine business