Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Junior Design Engineer
Hemel Hempstead • Salary £20,000 – £23,000 DOE • Permanent •
Our client is a reputable HVAC Contractor who pride themselves on quality of work, honesty and being an understanding employer. They are looking for a Junior Designer to join their team. This role would suit someone who has a genuine interest in HVAC/Engineering with strong maths and physics skills who is looking to begin their career in the sector.
As a Junior Designer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Supporting Senior Design Engineers in generating detailed design for Building Services projects including HVAC, Hot and Cold Water supply, Boiler/Plant Rooms.
- Doing calculations within HVAC installations as well as surveys, pipe sizing, duct sizing, plant sizing and layouts.
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers over the phone and dealing with any queries.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for our Junior Designer role:
- You will have a genuine interest in HVAC design.
- You will have strong computer skills, Maths and Physics.
- You will be local to Hemel Hempstead.
What’s on Offer? As a Junior Designer, you will receive;
- Base salary up to £23,000
- Working hours Monday – Friday
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Pension and healthcare
- Full training in design engineering
- Ongoing progression in a genuine business