Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Commercial Catering Engineer
Essex • Salary to £45000 DOE • Permanent •
Our client is a reputable Catering Contractor who pride themselves on quality of work, honesty and being an understanding employer. They are looking for a Catering Engineer to join their team. This role would suit someone who has solid industry experience as an engineer and now looking for a business who look after their staff and can be valued.
As a Catering Engineer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Working on a range of commercial sites, largely blue chip clients.
- Carrying out a range of maintenance works (planned and reactive, fault finding, diagnostics etc) on a variety of catering equipment.
- Working mobile across Essex with occasional work in London when needed
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for our Catering Engineer role:
- You will be an experienced catering engineer with a number of years working experience.
- You will hold COMCAT 1, 2, 3 and 5.
- You will be happy with travel throughout Essex and surrounding areas.
What’s on Offer? As Catering Engineer, you will receive;
- Base salary up to £45,000
- Company van with personal use
- Working hours Monday – Friday 7am – 3pm
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Unlimited overtime available dependant on your needs at lucrative rates
- Ongoing progression in a genuine business