London, South East and Home Counties • Salary to £45000• Permanent •
Our client is a reputable Facilities Management Contractor who pride themselves on quality of work, honesty and an understanding employer. They are looking for a Combustion Engineer to join their team. This role would suit someone who has solid industry experience as an engineer and now looking for a business who look after their staff and can be valued.
As a Combustion Engineer, your main responsibilities will be to:
· Carrying out a range of maintenance works (planned and reactive, fault finding, diagnostics etc.) on a variety of boilers and heating systems.
- Working on a range of commercial sites, largely blue chip clients.
- Working mobile across London, South East and the Home Counties.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for our Combustion Engineer role:
- You will be an experienced combustion engineer with a number of years working experience.
- You will hold commercial and domestic ACS Gas tickets.
- You will be happy with travel throughout London, South East and Home Counties.
- You will be a problem solver and someone who can fault find and diagnose on boilers as well general boiler maintenance.
What’s on Offer?
As Combustion Engineer, you will receive;
- Base salary up to £45,000
- Company van with personal use
- Working hours Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm (7am – 5:30pm if including travel time)
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Callout 1 in 14
- Unlimited overtime available dependant on your needs at lucrative rates
- Private healthcare
- Ongoing progression in a genuine business