Air Conditioning Engineer
Glasgow • Permanent • Full Time • Upto £14 per hour plus travel door to door
My client is a very well established HVAC Contractor who work nationwide on a range of commercial sites carrying out full installation, maintenance and servicing works.
They pride themselves on being down to earth and are looking for a hardworking and passionate AC Engineer to join their Scotland division covering Glasgow and surrounding areas.
The Successful candidate for the Air Conditioning Engineer:
- Working on a variety of projects/contracts and will involve work such as:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, diagnostics, repairs, servicing and fault finding on a range of AC units and systems.
- Working on commercial sites including retail, offices, schools and more.
Key Skills Required:
- You will be an experienced engineer and hold F Gas and NVQ in air conditioning.
- You will be experienced in carrying out servicing and maintenance works and worked on commercial sites.
- You will ideally be based locally to Glasgow and happy with travel further afield when needed.
What’s On Offer?
- Permanent Full Time
- Upto £14 per hour
- Company vehicle
- Travel paid door to door
- Overtime available at lucrative rates
- Ongoing progression
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Apply for this role: To apply for our Air Conditioning Engineer role please click the apply button. Job reference NW1612 If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.