Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Stratford upon Avon • Temporary to Permanent • Full time • £21-24,000 DOE
Arden Personnel are recruiting for a Technical Administrator for an established company in Stratford-upon-Avon. Day to day duties for the Technical Administrator are as follows:
- Timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents
- Working with both paper documents and electronic files
- Archiving files
- Ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation
- Doing routine tasks like data entry, organisation, cross-referencing, scanning, copying and retrieval
The Successful Technical Administrator must have the following skills/experience
- Data organisation and storage knowledge.
- Proficient in computer software programs such as, word processors, spreadsheet programs, and database systems.
- Basic analytical experience
- Proficient typing skills.
- Ability to spot errors
- Experience reviewing technical documents would be an advantage but not essential
What’s on offer for the successful Technical Administrator
- Up to £24,000 DOE
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours
- Temporary to Permanent role
Apply for this role:
To apply for our Technical Administrator role please click the apply button. Job reference NM-1752. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.