Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Office Administrator – 12 month contractAlcester • Permanent • Full Time • £19,000The Successful Applicant for our Office Administrator:
- Responsible for processing customer enquiries
- Checking quotations
- Posting completed quotations onto a system for electronic signature and then sending to the customer.
- Responsible for processing orders, invoicing down payments and ensuring all technical and commercial details are finalised.
- Managing orders once placed and being responsible for the issuing of drawings, test material requests etc.
- Liaising with a department in Italy to arrange shipments.
- Being a single point of contact one account
- Chasing invoices.
Key Skills required: To be considered for our Administrator role you will need to have;
- Excellent IT skills in Outlook, Excel, and Word are essential SAP would be an advantage.
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi task
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management
- High attention to detail
- Must be available immediately or with a weeks notice
What’s on Offer?As an Office Administrator you will receive;
- 12 month fixed term contract
- A salary of £19,000
- Free parking
- 38 hours 08.30-17.00
- Great working environment
Apply for this role:To apply for our Office Administrator role please click the apply button. Job reference NM-1749 If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.