Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Bromsgrove • £17,000 • Permanent • Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 hours
Our client, an award-winning British Eyewear company that celebrates Great British Design. They create quality, fashion-forward frames and are looking for an Customer Care Administrator to join their team.
As a Customer Care Advisor/Administrator your main responsibilities will be to:
- Answering telephone calls to our customers/sales reps
- Processing day to day orders via the phone and website
- Answering queries from customers e.g. chasing missing orders/out of stock frame information
- Admin roles such as filing/activating website accounts/sending catalogues out for new customers
- Offering head office support for our National Sales Team e.g. providing address details, setting up website accounts on their behalf.
- Reporting to Customer Care Supervisor who will organise your work when not on the phone.
The Successful ApplicantTo be considered for this Administrator role:
- You will have previous experience in a customer service/administrator role.
- You must be able to drive due to the location
- Willing to learn
- Accuracy is of high importance
- Excellent telephone manner
What’s on Offer?As Customer Care Administrator, you will receive;
- An annual salary of £17,000 per annum
- Hours Monday-Friday 09.00-17.00
Apply for this roleTo apply for this Customer Care Administrator role please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference – NM-1739.