Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Alcester on Avon • Permanent • Full Time 37.5 hours per week • up to £21,000 per annum DOE
Arden Personnel are recruiting for a Accounts Administrator based in Alcester
Day to day duties are as follows:
- Weekly payroll for approx. 30 staff: including checking and collating timesheets, RTI, pension and payments, CVS charges, and year end.
- Personnel admin (weekly staff): including offer letters/contracts for new starters, create files and staff info packs, DBS and driving licence checks, ID badges.
- Sales Ledger: raise sales invoices for Estimators, print out all reactive maintenance invoices and collate all paperwork. Scan in all final account paperwork and update spreadsheets with all final accounts. Do month end and run various reports and statements.
The Successful Accounts Administrator must have the following skills/experience
- Must have previous Accounts Admin experience
- Experience in payroll, personnel admin and sales ledger
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must have own transport due to location
- Experience in the construction sector is desirable
What’s on offer for the successful Accounts Administrator
- Salary upto £21,000 per annum
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private health care
- Contributed pension
Apply for this role:
To apply for this Accounts Administrator role please click the apply button. Job reference NM-1707. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For other vacancies please visit Arden Personnel at www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk and on all social media applications. Arden Personnel are committed to finding you your next position, we will help you find your perfect opportunity. We aim to contact successful applicants within 24 hours, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours if may mean that your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may have other opportunities that would suit you.
We recruit in the following sectors:
Commercial – Administration, Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, HR and IT
Building Services – Operational Management, Engineering/Facilities Management & Electrical, Supervisory, Contract & Project Management, Business Development, Senior Level
Manufacturing – Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing
The areas Arden Personnel recruit in are:
Alcester, Redditch, Studley, Bidford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Evesham, Broadway, Pershore, Moreton-in-Marsh, Bromsgrove, Chipping Camden, Warwick, Leamington Spa and Henley-in-Arden.