Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Wychbold • £20-22k • Permanent Exciting new opportunity to join a well-established company
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales/Maintenance Administrator to join a small but busy service and maintenance department on a permanent basis. If successful you will have the following responsibilities;
Day to Day Duties:
- Ensuring incoming telephone calls are answered promptly and dealt with accordingly
- Liaising with customers, arranging for engineer site visits to be completed on time.
- Planning maintenance jobs and delegating them to the engineers, ensuring they have all of the information
- Providing quotations to new clients following installation of new equipment
- You will be responsible for the renewal of existing contracts
- Production and administration of invoices
- Supporting the sales team and customers, raising invoices and applications for customers as require.
- Issuing commissioning sheets, letters and tendering questionnaires
- Administration of new quotations and new sales orders
- Posting of timesheets
- Working with suppliers and sub contractors in the raiing and reconciliation of purchase orders
- Chasing service, maintenance and sales quotes
- Data entry
- Other ad-hoc admin duties
The Successful ApplicantTo be considered for this role it would be advantageous to hold experience in the following;
- Experience within a similar role and industry
- IT Literate in MS Office
- Able to manage time effectively and be pro-active
- Experience of working with integrated ERP systems or CRM systems is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
What’s on Offer?As Sales/Maintenance Administrator you will receive;
- Opportunity to earn up to £22,000.
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 17:00pm with 1 hour lunch
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to join a busy, well established company.
Apply for this roleTo apply for this role please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference – LF-1660