Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Sales Co-ordinatorRedditch • £19380 per annum • Monday-Friday 8.30-5.00pm
Our client, a leading provider of equipment and maintenance services, based in Redditch are seeking an Sales Co-ordinator to join their growing Projects team.
Day to Day duties:
- Receiving e-mails and incoming calls from customers
- Processing new quotes and sending out by e-mail.
- Updating the bespoke in-house system accordingly
- Quoting for one off orders
- Chasing suppliers for quotes
- Chasing sub-contractors for quotations for works requested
- Sourcing alternative quotations as necessary
- Dealing with customer queries and keeping them updated
- General administration
- Opportunities to visit supplier sites and attend shows and events
The Successful ApplicantTo be considered for this Sales Co-ordinator, you will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role.
- Be IT literate and have working knowledge of MS Office.
- Have previous experience in negotiating with customers/suppliers.
- Strong problem solving skills.
What’s on Offer?As Sales Order Co-ordinator you will receive:
- Salary of £19380 per annum
- Free parking
- A great opportunity to work within a growing company
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Apply for this roleTo apply for this Order Progress Co-ordinator role, please go to our Arden Personnel website, www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference NM-1645.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.