Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Sales Manager (Field)North London and Surrounding • £30,000 per annum plus uncapped bonus at 5% • Permanent •
Our award winning client, are a young and ambitious company looking for a strategic forward thinking individual to bring ambitious growth into the international market along with growth in the UK.
Due to significant growth, our client currently have a requirement for a Sales Manager to develop excellent relationships with potential customers. You would be responsible for managing established accounts as well as targeting potential new accounts to achieve agreed company targets. The successful candidate will have effectively demonstrated a consistent track record in generating new business, whilst increasing existing sales through dynamic account management. The role holder will be responsible for building a comprehensive sales pipeline, effective e-communication on products and launches and building important key internal relationships. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment. You will be covering the North London, Northern Home Counties, Northamptonshire & Oxfordshire areas.
As a Sales Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Build progressive and long-term customer relationships with all key contacts
- Build and develop an effective journey plan and call cycle across your region
- Driving additional sales growth and appointments across your region through effective relationships with all key contacts
- Successfully presenting both the company and products in a clear and professional manner.
- Weekly reporting directly into Sales Director and Head Office.
- To complete all administrative duties required
- To attend area regional/national meetings, training sessions, trade events and shows as directed by Senior Management
- To maintain in a clean and presentable condition, all items of equipment for samples
- To make effective use of the equipment and demonstration samples in every call
- To adhere to the companies rules of engagement and company car policies
The Successful ApplicantTo be considered for this Sales Manager role:
- Proven field sales experience and disciplines in environment of managing multiple customers.
- An effective communicator with the ability to build trust and credibility both internally and externally
- Structured, self motivated and results driven approach
- Ability to plan, organise and execute a strategic territory business planWhat’s on Offer?As an Sales Manager you will receive;
- An annual salary of £30,000 per annum OTE
- The opportunity to grow within an ambitious company
- Extremely competitive package, commensurate with experience.
Apply for this roleTo apply for this Sales Manager role please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference – NM-1643