Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Registered General Nurse
Guildford • Permanent • Full Time • £19.00 per hour
We are looking for a Staff RGN (registered general nurse). This nursing home is currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse (RGN) in Guildford. This home is part of a large group of care homes across the country that has a prestigious reputation for the level of care provided, reflected by excellent CQC reports and reviews. A beautiful high-quality stylish home surrounded by countryside.
This service is a large nursing home, caring for elderly patients with general nursing needs and dementia. The home also cares for respite, palliative care and has a separate EMI unit.
Day to day duties are as follows:
- Visit each Resident at least daily, to assess and supervise their needs and care activities.
- Report any observed change in the condition of a Resident, any critical incident or accident (Staff or Resident) or any other relevant event in the Home to the Deputy Home Manager without delay, providing an accurate Care Plan to rectify the situation.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care in conjunction with the Resident and their families, encouraging the family involvement in the support role.
- Encourage Residents to maximise their abilities and promote independence wherever possible.
- Ensure management of medication complies with Company, Care quality Commission standards and NMC guidance and that medical stock and nursing supplies are replenished in a timely manner and maintained as economically as possible.
- Show respect and courtesy to all resident’s at all times.
- Respect each Resident as an individual, treating them equally and valuing their cultural and social diversity and helping to maintain links with the community.
- Supervision of reception for new Resident’s. Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately and on time and residents welcomed and oriented to their surrounds and neighbours.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse (RGN) role include:
- – Salary of £19.00 per hour
- – Full time day shift
- – Great working environment
- – Easily commutable
Apply for this role:
To apply for this role please click the apply button. Job reference LF-1796. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To see further roles via Arden Personnel please click here
If you are a candidate looking for new opportunities and would like to feature on our website please call us on 01789 532220 or contact us via live chat.