Salary – £18,000 – £19,102 per annum
Bromsgrove, B60 4DJ
Duration – Permanent / Full Time
Sector – Administration
All applications to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Arden Personnel is working with The Lucy Faithfull Foundation, a pioneering child protection charity whose vision is to create a world in which children’s rights to live free from abuse and exploitation become a reality. They are a registered charity operating across the UK, working exclusively with child sexual abuse and families where abuse has taken place. As the only UK wide organisation dedicated entirely to preventing child sexual abuse and have been doing so since 1992, they are now looking for a Referrals Administrator to work within their busy Referrals Department at their Bromsgrove office.
As the Referrals Administrator your responsibilities will be to:
- Undertake the administration of requests for assessments and therapeutic work with families and children and arrangements for practitioners to attend court.
- Assist with the administration of requests for clinical work from external agencies.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post / emails and telephone calls in relation to referrals, in the absence of the Referrals Manager when necessary, liaising with clinical managers and designated practitioners.
- Provide written quotations for assessment / intervention packages and set up contracts in liaison with the Referrals Manager.
- Assist in arranging for delivery of allocated clinical work, including booking travel arrangements, flights, trains and hotel accommodation and liaising with external agencies, solicitors and clinical staff.
- Monitor cases and act accordingly to any issues in liaison with the Referrals Manager relating to assessments, addendum reports, intervention and court attendance.
- Edit and send out assessments and intervention reports.
- Deputise for Referrals Manager in her absence; in coordination with Director of Operations / Clinical Managers.
- Cover for Training Coordinator when required.
We are keen to speak to people about this Referrals Administrator role with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within an administration role
- The ability to work with sensitive and confidential issues and information.
- Ability to be able to contribute to an end result of having a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages.
The Lucy Faithfull Foundation mission is to prevent sexual abuse from happening by working with those perpetrating it, those affected by it and with protective adults who can keep children safe. Their services, programmes and projects are designed to place a protective shield around children, to help prevent abuse from happening in the first place or to prevent it from happening again.
In return, the Administrator will receive a salary of £18,000 – £19,102 pa plus The Lucy Faithfull Foundation offers an auto enrolment pension scheme, 33 days leave including bank holidays (rising to 38 days after 5 years’ successful service), free onsite parking and health cover.
The Foundation is well respected as experts in the field by statutory, local authority and government organisations giving you the scope to develop your existing skill set and branch out into different areas of the organisation where appropriate where you will feel valued.
Due to the nature of this role it is subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
To see further roles via Arden Personnel please click here
If you are a candidate looking for new opportunities and would like to feature on our website please call us on 01789 532220 or contact us via live chat.