Small Works Assistant
Stratford upon Avon • Permanent • Full Time 37.5 hours per week • up to £21,000 per annum DOE
Arden Personnel are recruiting for a Small Works Assistant based in Warwickshire
Day to day duties are as follows:
- We are looking for someone to assist the Small Works Co-ordinator with reactive maintenance contracts with the local authority, other small ad hoc works, and the administration of larger planned projects. Tasks will include:
- Receive local authority hotline orders, issue to engineers or subcontractors according to urgency, trade, availability and location (using Service Geeni software).
- Monitor outstanding jobs and maintain database for jobs delayed or in hand.
- Frequent contact with our maintenance operatives out in the field (regarding updates on jobs, problems/queries, workload etc), county hotline personnel, surveyors and subcontractors.
- Maintain and monitor incoming enquires and the despatch of quotes and tenders for planned works.
- Received planned work orders, raise jobs and issue paperwork to project managers.
The Successful candidate for our Small Works Assistant must have the following skills/experience
- This role would suit someone with a background in multi-site service provision and job allocation.
- Good attention to detail, ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and working quickly under pressure, with a conscientious attitude to work.
- A team player but also able to work on their own initiative. A fun sense of humour and ability to get on well with a variety of internal and external colleagues.
What’s on offer for the successful Small Works Assistant
- Salary up to £21,000 per annum
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private health care
- Contributed pension
Apply for this role:
To apply for this role please click the apply button. Job reference LF-1791. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To see further roles via Arden Personnel please click here
If you are a candidate looking for new opportunities and would like to feature on our website please call us on 01789 532220 or contact us via live chat.