Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Payroll Assistant Alcester • £11.00 per hour • Part-time • Ongoing temp Job Description: Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Payroll Administrator.
You will be responsible for;
• Adding new starters onto the payroll system, and time and attendance system.
• Processing leavers on the payroll system, and time and attendance system. • Processing other amendments e.g. additional payments, deductions, etc.
• Processing changes e.g. salary, pension contributions.
• Dealing with queries, running reports for HR KPIs.
• Check the edits for the monthly payroll before it goes to BACS.
• Generate reports from both the payroll and, time and attendance systems. • Deal with payroll queries, and resolve any issues that might arise.
• Pension scheme administration.
• Be responsible for maternity, paternity, and also sickness entitlements for long term sickness cases.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Part-Time Payroll Administrator you will need;
• Good IT skills.
• Payroll experience.
• This role is term time only working approx. 25 hours a week
• Ideally have an up to date DBS
What’s on Offer?
As Part-Time Payroll Administrator you will receive;
• Up to £11.00 per hour
• Part-time hours – 25 hours a week
• Free parking
Apply for this role To apply for the Payroll position role please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference LF-1780. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.