IT Helpdesk Support
Redditch • Permanent • Full time • up to £21,000 per annum
Arden Personnel are recruiting for an IT Helpdesk Support role for a rapidly expanding company in Redditch.
Day to day duties are as follows:
- Providing first line application software support to the customer base
- Providing support to internal staff
- Maintaining a helpdesk log
- Providing reports as required to Line Manager
- Assisting with pre-release software testing, release notes and training/user guide documentation
- Processing orders from customers where required
- Other duties as and when required
The successful candidate for the IT Helpdesk Support role must have the following skills/experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and interact with people
- A good knowledge of computers and the internet
- Experience in a software support role would be advantageous
- Experience in the automotive industry would also be an advantage
What’s on offer for the successful Candidate for the IT Helpdesk Support role?
- Up to £21,000 starting salary with regular reviews
- Free parking
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full time hours
- Great opportunity to build a career
Apply for this role:
To apply for our IT Helpdesk Support role please click the apply button. Job reference LF-1746. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For other vacancies please visit Arden Personnel at www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk and on all social media applications. Arden Personnel are committed to finding you your next position, we will help you find your perfect opportunity. We aim to contact successful applicants within 24 hours, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours if may mean that your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may have other opportunities that would suit you.
We recruit in the following sectors:
Commercial – Administration, Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, HR and IT
Building Services – Operational Management, Engineering/Facilities Management & Electrical, Supervisory, Contract & Project Management, Business Development, Senior Level
Manufacturing – Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing
The areas Arden Personnel recruit in are:
Alcester, Redditch, Studley, Bidford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Evesham, Broadway, Pershore, Moreton-in-Marsh, Bromsgrove, Chipping Camden, Warwick, Leamington Spa and Henley-in-Arden.