Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Finance Manager Worcester • £15.00 per hour • 3 month Contract • Part Time 3 or 4 days a week • An exciting opportunity to join a charity organisation
Finance Managers Day to day duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and associated forecasts, undertaking analysis and reporting to Trustees and managers as required.
- Production of Statutory accounts in conjunction with auditors and preparation of year end audit schedules in preparation for June audit.
- Production of regular financial reports for funders
- Line managing and supporting the finance officer
- Deputise for finance officer
The Successful Applicant: To be considered for our Finance Manager role you will need to;
- You should be actively studying or qualified ACCA/CIMA and ideally with solid experience working in a similar role and ideally have a strong understanding of SORP accounting
- The applicant must have strong excel skills, SAGE LINE 50 experience, good attention to detail, experience line managing staff, up to date knowledge of payroll legislation and strong communication skills
What’s on Offer? As a Finance Manager, you will receive;
- £15-16.81 per hour
- Part time hours 3 or 4 days a week
- Free parking
Apply for this role: To apply for the Finance Manager role please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference LF-1745 If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For other vacancies please visit Arden Personnel at www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk and on all social media applications. Arden Personnel are committed to finding you your next position, we will help you find your perfect opportunity. We aim to contact successful applicants within 24 hours, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours if may mean that your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may have other opportunities that would suit you.
We recruit in the following sectors:
Commercial – Administration, Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, HR and IT
Building Services – Operational Management, Engineering/Facilities Management & Electrical, Supervisory, Contract & Project Management, Business Development, Senior Level
Manufacturing – Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing
The areas Arden Personnel recruit in are:
Alcester, Redditch, Studley, Bidford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Evesham, Broadway, Pershore, Moreton-in-Marsh, Bromsgrove, Chipping Camden, Warwick, Leamington Spa and Henley-in-Arden.