Redditch • Permanent • Full-time • £24-28,000 per annum DOE
Arden Personnel are recruiting for an Office Manager for our client based in Redditch
Day to day duties are as follows:
- Liaising with all levels of staff
- Supervising, monitoring and delegating the work of the administration staff
- Organising and attending meetings with senior management
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administration systems
- Compiling company memos and distributing accordingly
- Negotiating plant and consumable rates, getting quotes, raising purchase orders and putting them on the internal order tracking system
- Collating weekly site returns and completing cost sheets
- Reconciling credit card, fuel cards and mobile phone bills
- Ensuring staff training is up to date and booking appropriate training as necessary
- Preparing letters, presentations, reports, CPP, H&S plans and files, O&M Manuals
- Assisting the Company’s HR function by keeping personal records current, arranging interviews, issuing job offers, organising induction programmes for new employees and maintaining holiday and sickness records for employees.
- Completing requirements, submitting supporting documentation to achieve industry certifications and accreditations.
The Successful Office Manager must have the following skills/experience
- Must have previous experience in an Office Manager role
- Must be from a Civil Engineering, Construction or FM background. (essential.)
- Strong time management and people skills, flexibility and multitasking ability
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficient in MS Office, open to learning new software and systems
- Management of an ISO 9001 QMS
What’s on offer for the successful Office Manager
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full-time hours 08.00-17.00 Mon-Thurs 08.00-16.00 Friday
- Great opportunity to build a career
- £24-28,000 DOE per annum
Apply for this role:
To apply for our Office Manager role please click the apply button. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For other vacancies please visit Arden Personnel at www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk and on all social media applications. Arden Personnel are committed to finding you your next position, we will help you find your perfect opportunity. We aim to contact successful applicants within 24 hours, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours if may mean that your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may have other opportunities that would suit you.
We recruit in the following sectors:
Commercial – Administration, Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, HR and IT
Building Services – Operational Management, Engineering/Facilities Management & Electrical, Supervisory, Contract & Project Management, Business Development, Senior Level
Manufacturing – Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing
The areas Arden Personnel recruit in are:
Alcester, Redditch, Studley, Bidford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Evesham, Broadway, Pershore, Moreton-in-Marsh, Bromsgrove, Chipping Camden, Warwick, Leamington Spa and Henley-in-Arden.