Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Alcester • £18-20,000 DOE • Temp-Perm • Full Time
Arden Personnel are looking to recruit a strong all-rounder Administrator, for a company based in Alcester To provide a high quality, administrative support to the team.
Administrator Day to Day Duties
- Answering incoming telephone calls and responding to them appropriately, taking messages where necessary and passing these onto the relevant person
- Assisting in the general day to day running of the office, dealing with queries, assisting in the creation and flow of paperwork including:
- Booking Transport and the creation of Transport Documents
- Purchase and Sales Contracts
- Purchase and Sales Invoicing
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Ensuring that the files are in order and up to date
- Chasing received weights from customers either by calling and/or emailing
- Maintaining the supplier and customer database
The Successful Applicant: To be considered for our Office Administrator role you will need to have;
- Highly organised and efficient
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Ability to use initiative and work effectively as part of a small team
- Ability to prioritise work as necessary
- Ability to adapt to change and respond positively to new challenges
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programmes
- Attention to detail.
What’s on Offer?
As an Office Assistant you will receive;
- Salary of £18-20,000
- 20 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
Apply for this role:
To apply for our Office Assistant, please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference LF-1737 If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for this role:
To apply for our Accounts Assistant role please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference LF-1732
For other vacancies please visit Arden Personnel at www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk and on all social media applications. Arden Personnel are committed to finding you your next position, we will help you find your perfect opportunity. We aim to contact successful applicants within 24 hours, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours if may mean that your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may have other opportunities that would suit you.
We recruit in the following sectors: Commercial – Administration, Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, HR and IT Building Services – Operational Management, Engineering/Facilities Management & Electrical, Supervisory, Contract & Project Management, Business Development, Senior Level Manufacturing – Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing
The areas Arden Personnel recruit in are: Alcester, Redditch, Studley, Bidford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Evesham, Broadway, Pershore, Moreton-in-Marsh, Bromsgrove, Chipping Camden, Warwick, Leamington Spa and Henley-in-Arden.