Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Alcester • £22-24,000 DOE • Permanent – Full Time
Arden Personnel are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant, for a company based in Alcester.
Day to Day Duties for our Accounts Assistant
- Responsibility for all credit control and driving the debtor days
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Sales Ledger and invoicing responsibility
- General accounts administration including responding to inbound queries
- Cover for other members of the accounts team
- Experience of Microsoft Office with good Excel skills essential
- Sage Line 50 accounts desirable
The Successful Applicant: To be considered for our Accounts Assistant role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have previous experience in credit control/accounts
- Must have knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must be willing to be flexible with hours 3 days per annum a Saturday morning will be required
- Must be willing to help out at business events
- Must have own transport due to location
What’s on Offer?
For this Accounts role you will receive;
- Salary of £22-24,000 per annum DOE
- Bonus payments
- Free Parking
- A lovely rural location
Apply for this role:
To apply for our Accounts Assistant role please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference LF-1736. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For other vacancies please visit Arden Personnel at www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk and on all social media applications. Arden Personnel are committed to finding you your next position, we will help you find your perfect opportunity. We aim to contact successful applicants within 24 hours, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours if may mean that your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may have other opportunities that would suit you.
We recruit in the following sectors:
Commercial – Administration, Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, HR and IT
Building Services – Operational Management, Engineering/Facilities Management & Electrical, Supervisory, Contract & Project Management, Business Development, Senior Level
Manufacturing – Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing
The areas Arden Personnel recruit in are:
Alcester, Redditch, Studley, Bidford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Evesham, Broadway, Pershore, Moreton-in-Marsh, Bromsgrove, Chipping Camden, Warwick, Leamington Spa and Henley-in-Arden.