Position Filled — Register for Similar Positions
Stratford-upon-Avon • £12-13.00 per hour • Contract – Part-time – 25-30 hours per week
Arden Personnel are looking to recruit for an Administration Co-ordinator, for a company based in Stratford-upon-Avon.
The Day to Day Duties For Our Administrator Co-ordinator
- Supporting all site-based engineers in UK locations with arrangements for accommodation, equipment, general support, and housekeeping
- Maintenance of office administration procedures utilising the ERP system
- Support record-keeping for audits
- Maintaining compliance paperwork in relation to health and safety
- Dealing with a low volume of incoming calls
- Coordinating and monitoring projects ensuring deadlines are met
- Database and diary management
- Booking travel, meeting rooms and refreshments
- Regional meeting preparation and reports
- Procurement coordination, preparing bids and proposals to clients
- Project resourcing activities
The Successful Applicant: To be considered for our Administration Co-ordinator role you will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in the construction/civil industry would be an advantage
- A self-motivated individual capable of working with the divergent leadership team
- IT proficient
- Attention to detail skills
- Strong organisation skills in task management.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Own transport is an advantage due to location
What’s on Offer?
For this Administration Co-ordinator role you will receive;
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours
- Contract role
Apply for this role:
To apply for our Administration Co-ordinator role please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference LF-17. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For other vacancies please visit Arden Personnel at www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk and on all social media applications. Arden Personnel are committed to finding you your next position, we will help you find your perfect opportunity. We aim to contact successful applicants within 24 hours, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours if may mean that your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may have other opportunities that would suit you.
We recruit in the following sectors:
Commercial – Administration, Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, HR and IT
Building Services – Operational Management, Engineering/Facilities Management & Electrical, Supervisory, Contract & Project Management, Business Development, Senior Level
Manufacturing – Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing
The areas Arden Personnel recruit in are:
Alcester, Redditch, Studley, Bidford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Evesham, Broadway, Pershore, Moreton-in-Marsh, Bromsgrove, Chipping Camden, Warwick, Leamington Spa and Henley-in-Arden.