Bromsgrove • £20-22k • Permanent An exciting new opportunity to join a well-established company
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Administrator to join a sales department on a permanent basis. If successful you will have the following responsibilities;
The day to day duties for our Maintenance Administrator:
- Supporting the sales team
- Raising invoices and applications for customers
- Issuing commissioning sheets and new sales orders
- Working with suppliers and sub-contractors in raising and reconciling purchase orders
- Customer service – acknowledging orders and dealing with queries
- Preparing reports
- Reviewing planning applications and producing a list of projects to enhance sales
- Covering colleagues for holidays etc
- Any other admin duties as and when required
The Successful Applicant for our Maintenance Administrator To be considered for this role it would be advantageous to hold experience in the following;
- Experience within a similar role is a must
- Experience with working in a similar industry would be an advantage (construction)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to manage time effectively and be pro-active
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with integrated databases, CRM, ERP systems would be an advantage
What’s on Offer? As a Maintenance Administrator you will receive;
- Opportunity to earn up to £22,000.
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 17:00pm with 1 hour lunch
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to join a busy, well-established company.
Apply for this role To apply for our Maintenance Administration role please click the apply button. Job reference NM-1734. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For other vacancies please visit Arden Personnel at www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk and on all social media applications. Arden Personnel are committed to finding you your next position, we will help you find your perfect opportunity. We aim to contact successful applicants within 24 hours, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours if may mean that your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may have other opportunities that would suit you.
We recruit in the following sectors:
Commercial – Administration, Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, HR and IT
Building Services – Operational Management, Engineering/Facilities Management & Electrical, Supervisory, Contract & Project Management, Business Development, Senior Level
Manufacturing – Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing
The areas Arden Personnel recruit in are:
Alcester, Redditch, Studley, Bidford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Evesham, Broadway, Pershore, Moreton-in-Marsh, Bromsgrove, Chipping Camden, Warwick, Leamington Spa and Henley-in-Arden.