Customer Service Adviser
Alcester • £18,030 plus commission • Permanent • Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 hours (35 per week)
Arden Personnel are recruiting for a niche business in the lovely town of Alcester.
As a Customer Service Advisor your main responsibilities will be:
- Conducting and organising client consultations either by telephone, Skype or face to face.
- Writing and updating client profiles as necessary in consultation with clients.
- Data entry, record keeping and liaising with sales and new client registration.
- Identifying and recommending suitable potential partners for clients.
- Maintaining clear professional communications and good rapport with clients.
- Supporting and working with co-workers in matchmaking, headhunting, sales, and marketing.
- Informing the line management of potential areas of concern whilst making recommendations.
- Offering re-join memberships and accepting/follow up of leads when necessary.
- Following up on sales activity, ensuring clients have received and completed all necessary paperwork after invoices are paid.
The Successful Applicant To be considered for our Customer Service Advisor role you will have:
- A professional, assertive, warm and empathetic manner
- Customer care skills and experience including complaint handling towards resolution
- A professional appearance is needed at all times as this is a customer-facing role
- IT literate utilising MS Office, Powerpoint and a bespoke CRM
- A quality writing style for profiles and emails
What’s on Offer? As Customer Service Advisor, you will receive;
- A basic salary of £18,030per annum
- A chance to earn commission on top of your basic salary
- Holidays – 20 days plus bank holidays,
- Contributory company pension scheme
- 35 hours per week
Apply for this role To apply for this Customer Service Advisor role please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference – LF-1712