Purchasing Administrator • Alcester • £18-20,000 DOE • Permanent • Full Time
Arden Personnel are recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator. Day to day duties will be.
- Assisting buyers in the business when needed.
- Process purchase orders.
- Accurately place build orders from a BOM (Bill of materials).
- Work closely with inventory teams to maintain appropriate stock levels and identify areas for improvement.
- Keep MRP accurately and efficiently updated with alterations in pricing, stock and orders.
The Successful Applicant:
The following skills and experience for our Purchasing Administrator
- Previously administration experience within a procurement or manufacturing background advantageous.
- Strong numerical and analytic capability.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Sage 50 would be advantageous.
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel and Outlook).
What’s on Offer?
With this Purchasing Administrator role, you will receive;
- Salary up to £20,000 DOE
- Monday – Thursday 8.30 am – 5.00 pm and Friday 08.30-16.00 (1 hour lunch)
- 20 days annual holiday plus BH
- Free parking
Apply for this role:
To apply for this Purchasing Administrator role, go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference lf-1710. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.